My complaints
This is the first one from the scibblings that I mentioned. I know it is not a refined one or anything, but as my friend observed, it is mostly me talking to myself. Thanks for pointing out da, even though I could guess it myself.
My lover is so intricate
He doesnt percieve my love
He absconds so often
Gives me tasks that fails me everyday
He is selfish and arrogant,
He doesnt show up often
I pretend I love him, I dont know
He doesnt hold me in his hands
To comfort me when I am tired
Indeed He loves me, I know
An uber fool I am, needs his attention often
I never had been in love, dont know if this is the one
maybe that is the beauty of it,
which I longed for, always

1 Comments:
Well, my point of view is that the whole life is a journey in search of a truth, and finding the definition of life. You just grow and meet a lot of people in between. Something like you are living your role in the broader stage.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home