Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My Second Love


Ok , This guy needs a special post to itself, for it had been my companion for almost 3 years. He was a big one and I bought it when I was big. But soon my company gym sucked almost 20Kgs out of me after which balancing this dude was a tough task. Anyway Here goes to you buddy, I definitely miss you a lot and I know that you also miss me. But Maybe in December we will meet.Posted by Hello

3 Comments:

At Thu May 26, 01:03:00 AM PDT , Blogger Noufal said...

Ah. The overspeeding, the traffic violations, the silencer changes, the low mileage, the overheating...

Sure brings back memories. Doesn't it?

 
At Thu May 26, 11:16:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

as usual i though how have u not mentioned ur bike for so long in any of ur blogs...nice car...as well ..all the best

 
At Thu May 26, 10:42:00 PM PDT , Blogger Asif said...

@Noufal

I agree with traffice violations, but I was caught only once. Silencer change was also for good. Low mileage hmmmmm. But what overheating?? Anyway, he was a nice guy to be with. and definitely yes, it brings back memories.

@Anonymous

I think I do not have an answer for you as of now. Thanks is all what I can say right now ....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home