Thursday, June 02, 2005

Interesting question.

Ok, Maybe this is weird. But I had the belief that If I have a beautiful possession such as a Harley Davidson bike, then if somebody comes and tells me that my bike is cute, and He just stares at it, I would be floating in the sky. I want to say that I would have felt really proud to have such a beautiful possession, since I always am in awe when I see a Harley. Now my friend had met a person who wasnt really the case. He was rude with him, as if he already knew that his bike was damn cute and he didnt want anybody to even notice it. Maybe he didnt have the courtesy to let other people enjoy it.

This is almost similar to how a man would have felt if somebody stares at his beautiful wife/girl friend. Maybe it is true if so many girls stare at your handsome husband/boy friend. Frankly why do we feel so uncomfortable? Well, I couldnt find an answer nor could my roomie and nor could the colleague (who is a She). Do you guys have any? I'm analyzing this now.

Disclaimer : This is nothing similar to any weird hypothetical question somebody had in the recent past on eating a cake when you are diabetic. :-)))

5 Comments:

At Thu Jun 02, 04:52:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey u know, maybe that guy beleives in "evil eye", you know "nazar lagnaa" types.

Can't think of any other logical explanation. hehe.

 
At Thu Jun 02, 11:41:00 PM PDT , Blogger Asif said...

@Lata

Yeah Maybe. There is no definitive answer to explain some things.

@little one

Hmmm, That seems like a good explanation. But I dont know If I want to think that guy as a jerk.

 
At Fri Jun 03, 12:55:00 AM PDT , Blogger neurohavoc said...

screw u man! when am i ever going to be rid of the bloody cakes!!!

as for the smokescreen abt there being no similarity, well i can comment on that in one word - bah!!!

 
At Fri Jun 03, 01:28:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neuro: bloody? not even bally?
also agreed with BAH...

 
At Sat Jun 04, 03:06:00 PM PDT , Blogger Asif said...

@Neuro, Sorry man. Couldnt resist.

@Daku, Why BAH??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home