posted by Asif @ 11:38 PM 5 Comments
she is a pretty one :)
Wow! Lucky her. ;)
I always adored maroon cars (though I have a blue one myself). She's cool ...
Car looks damn cool !By the way , what are your first two loves ? :)
@NY, Noufal, KousikThanks guys, Dont put an eye on my girl. :-)))@MridulEda, I might post my second love's photo. I'm searching for it. She is in India. was with me for almost 3 years. Now she is taking rest. :-)))
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
she is a pretty one :)
Wow! Lucky her. ;)
I always adored maroon cars (though I have a blue one myself). She's cool ...
Car looks damn cool !
By the way , what are your first two loves ? :)
@NY, Noufal, Kousik
Thanks guys, Dont put an eye on my girl. :-)))
@Mridul
Eda, I might post my second love's photo. I'm searching for it. She is in India. was with me for almost 3 years. Now she is taking rest. :-)))
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home