
To end up controversies and suspenses, Here is the lady living with me. The nice Motorola Razr V3. She comes from New York as I said earlier and as usual I had trouble with my name which delayed her arrival here :-))) Isnt she cute??? I simply love her.
8 Comments:
u r a baby!!
/me turns green with envy!
God! Motorola Razr V3 is a she?
@Anonymous
Thanks. I think I need to know who you are. Just cant keep on guessing. If you wouldnt mind telling me.
@NY
Dude, why did u use the term. Anorexic??? I think I also have a bit of that nowadays. But its not the symptom, for my weight is going up. I'm planning for a heavy workout session.
@Ayyappadas a m
As you suspected, it went to junk mail. Anyway I had picked it up. Will give you a reply. Dont know when... Anyway nice to meet you and thanks for putting the points openly. I hate philosophers mostly.
@Abdul Bijur
Dont turn green much da. Make a purchase man.
@Saadat
Man, it is so slim and cute and from a male's perspective, it should be a She. By the way thanks for stopping by. Do you have a blog?
Seems liek it is so thin, it might just snap.. like a twig... need yourt review about the babe
HOT !! Man that looks sexy !
Lucky you :)
hahahahaha but wait a sec what does that mean
“trouble with her father to let her come here”
“new GIRL is American”
“Her parents”
by the way it sure is cute……..
zee
@Semantic Overload
Not really, it is so comfortable to hold. better than the previous 2 cellphones I had. and have almost all the features common on any cell today.
@Mridul
Thanks buddy
@Z
“trouble with her father to let her come here”
“Her parents”
I had to call up her parents (read the company that was selling her to me on a 2 year contract basis, so many times) to clear the issues with my name, credit check etc.
“new GIRL is American"
The last one I had, I couldnt bring it here since it will be useless, as here we get the cellphone along with the connection unlike India where you can just get the connection. This one is exclusively American with the contract.
:-))))
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home