New companion ....
Ok, Today a new person had entered into my life. She is Smart, Cute, simply awesome and have high technical knowledge with her. She comes from New York. Had some trouble with her father to let her come here. But things got sorted out after I spoke to them and send some emails and she arrived here today. Had to go to pick her up. She was dressed well and I was stunned by her looks. She is slim and sexy in appearance. Hope I will have a nice time with her and she will be a nice companion for me in my life here in the US of A. My past living in experiences back in India were not so good. One was with me only for a month and I lost interest in her. The other one was with me for almost 3 months. But then I had to depart to US and she didnt want to come along. But now I guess, since the new girl is American, she should be ok. Her parents say that she should be with me for atleast 2 years for which I agreed without any hesitation. I hope she will be with me for more than that. Hoping to have a good time....Let me see if I can post her photo.

7 Comments:
suspense ? ;-)
apple ?
cmon give the guy some more credit! chimpu?
am i visitin some muslim's blog or i accidently came to some NON MUSLIM blog......aarrryyy tum larkoon ki nature hi esi hoti hai yeh nahi aur sahi aur nahi aur sahi.....
no offense....
zenia
@GR
Let it be a suspense until Monday
@NY
Not there yet. My girl is small and cute and doesnt have that computing power. She will be with me wherever I go .. (I guess that is enough hint)
@Neuro
Man, what do you think?? Am I a homo?
@ Z
You made me ROFLing. Not all the boys are like as you are accusing. We are also decent :-))
i bet my money on a pda then :)
dell axim x50?
@Anonymous
Sorry dear. Not there. :)
@Crimsonbloat
I'll deal with ur betrayal later
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home