Each ticks to celebrate
Today I was talking to a friend about the bloggers meet and the friends whom I met. Then we were discussing about the monotonous routine that most of the S/W people like us have, which makes it hardly possible to write about anything exciting. According to him really, there is nothing exciting in the life if we think about it. I guess that, it is really true that we dont have subjects to discuss and nothing interesting to talk about since each and every day we come to the office and then solve lot of issues that we have with the software, its the same almost everyday. According to the discussion the mechanical things we do are not worthy of being discussed. I was pondering about this and then concluded that it is the way we take it. If we think that our life is not worthy of talking about then it really isnt. But If we think that its a reason to celebrate each and every moment of it then its really wonderful. Its how you take it. Its the pains,
the sufferings, the happiness, the emotions that really drives it and your reactions to them that makes it enjoyable. It is living your life that is the whole point to it. Its each and every action of you that is to be celebrated about.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home