Friday, September 17, 2004

Yet another week gone

I had some conversations with Noufal during the past few nights. It was good talking to him, since it helps me to dust off some of the mud that is trying to clinche on. Off late this place is not good for your mind. The work pressure is too high here. Let me see how things are going to be.

Atlast I have got an apartment (paid the advance, need to move on Oct 1)+ my bank account + a new rental car (A Mitsubishi Gallant, I was wondering that, it is me driving such a car, back there in India, the MD used to drive a Mistubishi Lancer, In Malayalam we say, Kalam poya pokkey.....!!!)

Also my project is almost done and expect to move on to a new one soon.
Had to fight out with the Claremont resort guys since I was double charged on my credit card, eventhough I paid for the things I had using cash.
Again an unsuccessful visit at SFO to get my I-94 corrected happened on monday. According to my manager I'm now an expert in INS and probably I can teach some of the people here from my expertise. :-)

This is a weekend coming, and the plan is to make try out "cooking Biriyani" at the apartment. 2 guys have already planned to join the preparation. Perhaps there will be something to learn there. Not inviting anybody else, since it is an experiment.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home