In the wonderland
Today am going to write something about the feeling I had as a kid. About the princess and the prince who hardly could do anything wrong, the most beautiful princess whom you would like to be, the most bravest of the prince who travelled on the finest white horse (my horse was a big white one) and the innocence of your mind, letting you to express yourself without interventions and worries. It gives me a really good feeling of the blessing that we have on earth when you were a kid. As a kid we all hear all those stories and we all get excited about them. But I really cannot say at what age do we lose those abilities. No longer I cannot dream of being a prince strolling on the mighty horse, I know there is no beautiful princess who is waiting for me. Still to each and everyone of us, there is a stage when we find us as the ugly duckling, and we overcome that feeling when we tell ourself that we are the most beautiful people on the earth. This gives each and everyone of us the reason to live the reason to smile and the reason to prosper. The difference in each and everyone of us, makes each and everyone of us so beautiful and it reflects the beauty, the almighty has given to all the earthling. In simple words, the innocence you had a kid so amazed by all those stories, the same innocence if you can retain in your life being amazed by the realities that you come across in life and your ability to be glad for the blessing of being alive, give you the sole reason for living. "Today" I dedicate to all the kids of the world.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home