My first earthquake experience
Hey!! something interesting happened today. I experienced an earthquake for the first time in my life. Seems it was pretty a big tremor marking 6.0 in the scale. I was in my cubicle and was fixing a bug and suddenly my chair was trembling. Seems there is a huge report all over the net and people say this is a common thing here. Pretty interesting place. Only yesterday I said my mom that the hurricane was in Florida and it is thousands of miles away. Hope nobody tells her about the earthquake, save my phone bill

2 Comments:
mom's have a way of making us spend! cheers to know that ye still alive!
d00d, it was a bit scary, wasn't it?
i could feel my building swaying & i'm on 12th floor, so it rather interesting. second earthquake in the office for me. but my lifeline on the palm of my hand is quite long, so i guess no danger of getting eliminated by an earthquake as yet (-;
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home