In fools paradise!!!!!!
I've talked about death and life, both really incomprehensible to the mere mortals we are. Yet the prudence we have for life and the definition we attach to the life makes it so precious that really none of us want to "die". The afterlife that I've talked about does not ignite the passion to the traveller because of the following analogy. This is a story I've read somewhere.
A group of people were descending from a mountain and suddenly they hear a voice from the sky. Those of you who take the stones lying near you shall regret and those of you who do not take the stones shall regret. The travellers were confused. Some of them took and the stones and some of them did not. At the bottom of the hill they opened their bags and they found that the stones had turned into diamonds. Those who took a few started regreting for not taking more and those of them who didnot take anything regreted for not taking any. For me being the traveller, I would try to take as much as possible. This gives me the reason for not loving to die, bcoz I'm afraid I'vent taken enough food for my journey.
The life being a complicated connection of circuits with possible switching of signals to control the actions gives me no control of the whole system to which I belong. It makes me a rather useless gate in the circuit. I need to be fully functional for the system I belong to, controlling the small part which is the foremost and essential component (each component view it so) for the whole system to be functional. That is what is asked from me and it does not impose any restriction to my functionality. It doesnot impose any limitation on you because it gives you the complete freedom to find out your role.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home