The art of home making
Now are the days when I'm having depressing time at home. Its not that generally I'm depressed, But the state of my house gives me a feeling which is depressing. There are blank floors with just carpet there. The house is not lively and it gives you a feeling which is dark. I dont know, there is some relation that each and everyone have towards the place they live in. When you are present in the house, there is certain energy that your surroudings can radiate to you. Maybe that is lacking here.
The weekend has been good with the planned Blogger meet (I do not want to call it a blogger meet, but just meeting Daniela and Neeraj). that took place on saturday. It was a pleasant evening and ended up watching a movie (Cannot call it a movie, but a documentary) which was good. The main inspiration hearing those PHD guys (with 200+ papers in journals) is to get back to "study mode". I wonder in life had there been a M-x study-mode , it would have been really good. The weakness of the movie is the funky animations and the weird lady who is the character of the movie on whom the narration is done. It talks about quantam physics that removes a lot of limitation that science posses and try to blend in spirituality and science. But this lacks I guess concrete data and proofs in the movie. I have no idea if the picture they show of the change in the image of water when it is normal and when it is blessed by some Buddist monk is credible. The documentary is appreciable and would be a good watch for people who enjoy hearing about the possibilities of scientific thoughts. The movie is "What the bleep Do we know".
The food at shalimar as always was really good. I enjoy it. The only problem nowadays is, it is getting colder and its tough to walk around. I always enjoy walking all alone through the roads. But nowadays even a jacket is not enough to roam around. Altogether saturday was a good day, and thanks Daniela for organizing the blogger meet. Meeting Neeraj was also wonderful since I havent had any contact with him for the past 3 years. Its always nice meeting old friends and the world being so small I had to come to the other side of the Globe to meet him. Pretty interesting Heh???

2 Comments:
Thanks Asif!!!!! (-:
It was fun!
& the food was................................
GREAT!
of course!!!
Hey Asif, it was nice meeting u too pal. Man this thought has never left my head since I head from Daniela that you were here, that its such a small world.
Looking forward to out meet on the 30th and remember to hold on
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home