Keep in Sync
For sometime I havent updated myself on what has been happening. It doesnt mean that there is no retrospection. I have been struggling with something and just was trying to focus on that . I dont know myself what is happening. So better leave it.
When people try to focus on each and every mail that comes to Inbox, trying to find out befitting response to it, there is a lot of time that gets wasted. In a business sense it is called wastage of man hour. But when you see people devising lot of ideas, which personally I consider junk, and then when you are effected by that frustration, you need somebody to lash out. But its better that you keep it to yourself when you just dont care.
Today morning I was thinking for sometime about "Death". A lightning went through the spine when I thought about the reality of death, and I couldnt find an answer to that. Its a reality that everyone has to face. But I feel when it comes its very cold as it is portrayed. Its something I guess should be less than 100 degrees below the freezing point of ice. But there might be certain beauty to that experience. I dont think it would be so painful as people think it is. It should be sweet, it should be the starting of a new phase.... People portray it as dark. I guess it should be white. It should be beautiful and its the hope to meet people who have goneby that makes it great. I dont want to think of death as sorrow.....

3 Comments:
Asif, wow. i like your post. i wrote a poem about this maybe 10 yrs ago. i will dig it out at home and post it on my bloog. (-:
I really dont believe death to be the starting of a new phase. People who think that death is so would always end up living their life preparing for the new phase thats abt to start.
I think the only living and the only phase that you are ever going to have is this, and death is the end of all things... Think i'll blog abt this.
Death is inevitable and its acceptance should be done very early in life. I feel that death is neither an end nor a continuation. Its a full stop, what lies after it is just like another statement, disjoint from the one earlier but not completely.
I guess people potray it as dark because of the sadness they feel for losing someone dear. Its a feeling that is more for the self than for the one who is lost.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home