Saturday, September 11, 2004

Of cracking heads

Dreams are indeed one of the recurring processes, something that happens when you dont have control over your body. There are horrible dreams really unpleasant and there are those sweet dreams for which you long for. Still it occurs unnaturally and I believe it is tough to comprehend why they occur. Most of the dreams from my experience are continuation of your daily activities, but there are some which are really intriguing. There are other dreams which are kind of premonitions and some others which are there for a thought. Some fancy idea occured to me a long time before that, when all of us are asleep, our minds just go to another dimension, there most of the "souls" meet each other, and then they work out for serving a common purpose as we are set out for. In this conference of the souls, our activities are determined. Maybe the dreams that we have are side effects of them. But it is really interesting that you have a nostalgic feeling when something happens to you and an inner voice tells you that this is something I have always expected.......

3 Comments:

At Sat Sep 11, 04:44:00 PM PDT , Blogger Daniela Kantorova said...

wow. i like the idea. conference of souls. Asif, check out Ace's blogs, especially the dream hunter (-;

 
At Sun Sep 12, 03:21:00 AM PDT , Blogger Asif said...

Right, I was loooking for the exact word and from my limited writing skills, I couldnt get it all of a sudden, Deja Vu is the right word I had been refering to the last paragraph.

Regarding, complete control of the dream, I'm not sure, But I had so many dreams which I had no control over externally, it just happened. But as the character in the dream, the control that the character had was really immense.

 
At Sun Sep 12, 01:31:00 PM PDT , Blogger Asif said...

Hey another thing I remember is during dreams, I was able to get solutions to problems that I was thinking off. Maybe it cannot be termed as sheer dream, and maybe there is a scientific answer to that. When throughout the day I work on some problem and then in the night I go to sleep completely stressed and in the sleep I solve the problem and then it works. I dont know if it can be termed as dreams. but was just wondering when you were talking about control of the dreams

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home