Victoria Moosakkutty and O J
K, Some fun after a serious week. Read on
Finally met the great Southern trendkill today at his hotel. Even though he claimed it takes 15 minutes for him to walk from the office to the hotel, it took him almost an hour, Maybe the dude is living on in with his Music.
Today I was in for a change, Decided to avoid the Desi restaurants only attitude and finally found a nice French restaurant where they serve Halal Food. La Creperie Du Monde (815 Cherry Avenue #16, San Bruno, CA 94066) was the destination and it was a great change. The problem with we Mallus are we dont care too much about how loud we speak. We just freak out and Glam was not at all caring about his voice.
Anyway finally for Glam's relief there came our heroine, and Glam was completely charged up. Her name is Victoria. She was showering us with suspicious hospitality. Once in 2 minutes she came and asked us how we were doing. We broke into argument and atlast for Glam's relief I agreed that (Well Glam is a guest in US, So I had to treat him well), Yes she was attracted by Glams looks (Well guys, I had to lie for once). You should have seen Glams face.
We got the Menu, and couldnt understand a word in the menu. Finally Glam on the safe side ordered an Ice tea. I couldnt resist and I ordered a Fresh Iced OJ. Frankly I didnt know what OJ was and glam was having a sadistic thought of OJ turning out to be Pavakka (Bitter Gourd) Juice. Man, I was really scared and to my relief Victoria sweetheart brought me Orange Juice.
So Glam attracted to a "Hot" Female as usual, was soon in his dreams of getting married to her. Glam was telling me that the restaurant owner is a Mallu (Dont know where he got this idea from., Now what can I give him back. I nodded to that and finally gave a surname to Glam's sweetheart. "Victoria Moosakkutty". Well, this is what happens when 2 mallus meet. Our decibel level were so high and Victoria was so amazed when she was hearing her name being mentioned in each and every sentence we were speaking. To end the story, Victoria packed Glam some food and sent him off with a heavy heart........ (an old hindi song in the back ground). I heard Glam nowadays visits only that restaurant.
NB: Glam, not to put you down, I have to tell u the truth atleast now. She was not attracted by your looks, rather impressed by me. he he

8 Comments:
yeah right !
Victoria Velayudhankutty .. THATS HER NAME!! u psycho!!
lol .... fight for the "last name" of Victoria !!!
LOL... poor Victoria.
ROFL ! Brilliant :))
Glam , give up - you dont stand a chance against asif's charms :-D
I see your REC humour has only "improved" ;) Poor Moosakkutty , cant imagine how psyched she must have felt !
OMG, look what i missed!!!! in either case, poor Victoria, was she blind? ROFL.
@ Glam
Eda remember, No hassle with the religion with your parents when you have to get married to her. Dude, I made it easy for you and you are calling me psycho.
@GR
No da, There wasnt a fight. It is just the Girl's choice, you know.
@V
No V!! I admit, She was looking nice.
@Mridul
Thanks da, I know you would support me.
@Daku
Wott...., Are u Ghaddaring me??? Tooo bad. Remember the last time you guys had doubts with the Sunnyvale incident and you asked Mohammed !!!
#if, mone, i thought you were looking for a wife in another land, so called, south of the border...
Me, wife, another land, when, what, whom... south of the border? where is that? :-))
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home