For my land...
Ok, I'm preparing a post for tomorrow. Before that there needs to be a today and this is what I have. Another one from the last weekend when I was thinking about home, my land, its goodness and the feelings that I have towards it and falling homesick yet again. But I know that, only because I'm away from it, I think about it. If not I wouldnt be thinking about it too much because I might not be able to express the love if my beloved is with me. Anyway thats how it is.
Far away, there is my land and My people,
wherein lies my memories
She gave me the wings
I flew so high that I lost her
She is proud of us, her children
We do always say, She is our mom
Her sweat is what took us here
Her name gives the gush of blood
We are proud of our land
We are what she is, none can dimish the love
My land, my people and my memories
Is what I am, I wouldnt deny....

2 Comments:
@littleone
My love towards my land is not anything patriotic as it doesnt have the meaning as it has now. My love is the love for my land, to understand what it means and it doesnt have any hatred towards any other nation. So if u ask me my nationality, I dont have one in its typical sense, But my country of origin is India.
@littleone
I think you are wrong. I was of the thought that this country is devoid of God, But No, It is definitely a false observation. Its just that we fail to understand people.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home