Friday, May 13, 2005

The reason

I lived with you for long
Doesnt mean I love you
I slept with you for long
Doesnt mean I had pleasure

I shared my pains with you
Doesnt mean I gave my heart
I shared my happiness with you
Doesnt mean you were part of my soul

You may call me unfaithful, but I have my reason
I dont care if you listen, My beloved knows my longing
For he is beyond description
You are just a worm in comparison.

You may call me insane, but then who isnt
This insanity is of love
I dont care the stones you throw, for I'm with my beloved
and my ecstasy is bound forever.....

3 Comments:

At Sat May 14, 04:16:00 AM PDT , Blogger neurohavoc said...

this left me a bit confused. whats the reason again?

 
At Sun May 15, 02:35:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be Thankful Be thankful that you don't already have what you desire. If you did, what should there be to look forward to? Be thankful when you don't know something, for its gives you the opportunity to learn. Be thankful for the difficult times. During those times you grow. Be thankful for your limitations, because they give you opportunity for improvement. Be thankful for each new challenge, because it will build your strength and character. Be thanful for your mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons. Be thankful when you are tired and weary, because it means that you have made an effort. It's easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment comes of those who are also thankful for the setbacks.
love ...doesn't have to be returned...if u love someone..u love them for what they are..not because u expect them to return ur love ..

 
At Mon May 16, 03:18:00 PM PDT , Blogger Asif said...

@neuro

Whats the confusion? Let me know. We can talk if you need

@Anonymous

You deserve special treatment, Thanks for visiting. The next post is for you

@Crimsonbloat

We know each other. So nothing to say here.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home