Monday, May 09, 2005

Me crazy sometimes

Not that I'm gone nuts. Probably an overdose of dwelling into the code and probably preparation for the next debug run. This is what I did for a break. Sad that none of the command could be recognized by my system.

16:24tgl.test[313]looklksvlk
looklksvlk: Command not found.
16:24tgl.test[314]lkasdfnok
lkasdfnok: Command not found.
sad16:24tgl.test[315]sadlknasdf
sadlknasdf: Command not found.
16:24tgl.test[316]lksdfnkla
lksdfnkla: Command not found.
16:24tgl.test[317]lksdvkl
lksdvkl: Command not found.
16:24tgl.test[318]lksdfkl
lksdfkl: Command not found.
16:24tgl.test[319]lansdfk
16:25tgl.test[335]lanrfeohjwqr
lanrfeohjwqr: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[336]vqkwnerojq
vqkwnerojq: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[337]vlqjwnefor
vlqjwnefor: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[338]ljkawndr
ljkawndr: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[339]wle
wle: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[340]lkwnero
lkwnero: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[341]lwje
lwje: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[342]kwer
kwer: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[343]kejwr
kejwr: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[344]kejr
kejr: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[345]kewjr
kewjr: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[346]lsdfk
lsdfk: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[347]lasdf
lasdf: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[348]ower

Correct to: power (y|n|e)?no
ower: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[349];awer
awer: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[350]lsdkf
lsdkf: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[351]peori
peori: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[352]klverp
klverp: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[353]oasdjf
oasdjf: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[354]kdjfo'
Unmatched '.
16:25tgl.test[355]lcawoejr
lcawoejr: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[358]jedof
jedof: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[359]oir

Correct to: dir (y|n|e)?no
oir: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[360]nadfok
nadfok: Command not found.
16:25tgl.test[361]nawern
nawern: Command not found.


I need to analyze what my mind was trying to run onto my sweetheart system. any guess????

6 Comments:

At Tue May 10, 11:59:00 AM PDT , Blogger V said...

heh, just sometimes?

/me hides.

 
At Tue May 10, 10:47:00 PM PDT , Blogger Asif said...

hmmm, even I dont know the answer. So u dont need to hide. :-)

 
At Wed May 11, 02:41:00 AM PDT , Blogger Noufal said...

I used to do clear RET ls RET very often and thought I'd increase my productivity if I aliased them both to just 'l'.

You can guess what happened. :)

 
At Thu May 12, 04:01:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

matlab????

 
At Thu May 12, 10:36:00 PM PDT , Blogger Asif said...

Zenia, kiska matlab chahiye aapko??? (pardon any grammatical mistake in my Hindi)

 
At Fri May 13, 11:42:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asifey, so what else is new? LOL.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home