Monday, May 16, 2005

To Anonymous

This is the reply for the comment posted about my previous entry. I dont
know who you are (Maybe I know), and maybe this is my perspective. For
other comments Please look at the reply in the previous post.

>Be Thankful Be thankful that you don't already have what you desire.
>If you did, what should there be to look forward to?

There is a character in Paulo Coelho's "Alchemist". The character is the
owner of a shop who desired to do the Muslim pilgrimage of "Hajj" after
earning the money he needs for that. He works day and night for that. But
after long years when he has the money needed for it, He realizes that, the
only thing he lived in this world was to earn the money he needs to go for
Hajj. He realizes that if he goes and satisfy the desire of Hajj, that will be
the day when he stops living. This is the case with each and everyone if
we live for a dream without the thoughts on reality. We are living for the
dream so much that the dream consumes us. We never realize what we
lived for. Was it the dream that our life was or was our life spend for the
dream. What exactly is worthy? If not for the dream, what would have been
the life for most of us.

>Be thankful when you don't know something, for its gives you the
>opportunity to learn. Be thankful for the difficult times. During those
>times you grow. Be thankful for your limitations, because they give
>you opportunity for improvement. Be thankful for each new challenge,
>because it will build your strength and character. Be thanful for your
>mistakes. They will teach you valuable lessons. Be thankful when you
>are tired and weary, because it means that you have made an effort.
>It's easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfillment
>comes of those who are also thankful for the setbacks.

Oh Anonymous,

Indeed your words are wise
The questions do torment me
The soul is taken out,
chains are drawn
To tear me apart,
but Do I have the strength?

I'm a mere mortal,
My sensuality
My ego and my pride
stands so tall and I often fail

I wondered about me, my life
If it needs to be given a chance
Then I saw the tree, for the plant
Was buried inside the shell
It was not let out
until the time came

So there I give the chance
to my life, to learn my lessons
My birth was my placement into the oven
Where I'm boiled, for the taste is good
only when it is cooked


>love ...doesn't have to be returned...if u love someone..u love
>them for what they are..not because u expect them to return ur love .

Ahhhh, This emotion, that have failed all the characters in the history, Do
we need proof for human kinds inability to comprehend a minor attribute
of the almighty? I feel this emotion is one, that has the power to lighten
us and raise us above the angels if we comprehend the reality of love.

2 Comments:

At Mon May 16, 11:18:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

May be u know ..may be...u don't Well one thing is certain u have become a poet a good one...
why there is pride and why there is ego..they are not characters of wise..each step in life is a lesson in itself....some makes u stronger some weak..but it is how we take things..

 
At Mon May 16, 11:29:00 PM PDT , Blogger Asif said...

Thanks anonymous. You are wise. For my egos and pride that is left in me, I believe there is scope of improvement. Yeah!! each step in life is a lesson in itself, but I feel my weakness, I feel I'm tired and I feel weary and there are moments of me when I see that I'm so fatigued when my whole body trembles.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home