Bored of waking up late ....
It had been pretty much some weeks I have been trying to go early to bed and wake up early. But this life seems not allowing me to stick on to the decisions. In addition to this, my roomie is worse than this, which makes it tough. I slept late around 3 O' clock and woke up at 12:00. 3/4 of the day time gone since here the suset is at 4:30 p.m or so. My roomie slept at 2:00 a.m and he woke up now at 3:00 p.m. Cool life, I guess we are having here. Ya, even if you die in your apartment nobody is coming to know about it. Nobody cares about whats happening with your neighbour. I see that almost all the people are so lonely here, and if any of them get somebody to talk to, they talk too much. :-)
I was so bored waking up in the morning and I started listening to the online radio station humfm.com. Catching up the little bit of "Lisp" I wanted to learn. Also have to go through Design patterns, since my PL is now mostly involved in "Design patterns" and She has to teach me evey concept she wants me to implement. She seems to be enjoying it and I have to improve my technical jargon in order to follow it.....

1 Comments:
heh heh. I hear that working out regularly helps you in sleeping a little less. Try that?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home