Tuesday, November 09, 2004

The Beloved

The sun had gone down in search of its beloved
All lovers of the universe resting in the warmth of their beloved
Awake am I alone, awaiting for my beloved's countenance
To be with her is what keeps this heart alive,
The beauty of my beloved, so exalted

How many beauties of this world had tried to steal from this cup
I saved it for you, none of them could even take a drop
The wine in my Golden cup, I preserved it with longing devotion
To gift to you, whose glory the bird sing from dawn to dusk

In your worship is this lover worn out
For your mercy do I beg, kneeling in front of you
When will your glance be on me, Oh my beloved
Am I let to wonder of my existence without your love in my veins

I have taken my bath in the ocean of perfumes
My body is cleansed from all the lusts
In your remembrance is the day and night spent
Oh My Beloved! this soul is annihiliated in your existence.

Am I there, I do not know,
It is only the magnificene of the exalted that is on the horizon
Only the beloved and her will
The beauty of the Majesty resonating in the hearts of lovers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home