Count down begins
Days of spiritual enrichment is passing by. Month of Ramadhan is going to end, giving a kick start for a new year of implementing the things learned. Becoming a better individual in every sense, living for the one and only one is I guess the most important lesson of the month. Also a month of sharing, disciplining one's self, control over the body and mind are the essentialities. I know it will take this poor soul millions of years to do the real "Fast", still the realization of trying to achieve something is what essentially all of us should do in every realm of our life. In achieving your dreams there are no short cuts. If you take any of the short cuts, then you are bound to fail and your life is going to go astray. The short cuts will lure you giving you momentary success, but never it will be of life long satisfaction.
To my fellow Indians, I dont know If I'm late (I have been getting lost in so many things that have been happening), still a "Happy Diwali to all of you". Please take care while burning the crackers and dont hurt yourself. Please consider this as a personal message if I have forgotten to send greetings to any of you.
Also dear B'loreans, please dont throw the crackers at the poor motor cyclists. (I had pretty nasty experiences there). I know you will be lighting the sky with the crackers.
One more thing is a leader for his people has passed away after being in a coma for few days. It was so terrible that media had discussions about the place of his burial even before he died. Isnt that really nasty? Shouldnt the media have atleast a bit of decency?

1 Comments:
Salam Asif,
thanks for stopin by my blog......and also thanks for ur wishes.....Eid mubarak 2 u and ur family members....i hope u have loadz of fun.....:) and the verse that is on top of my blog says:
Taqdir banane wale tun ne kami na ki
Ab yeh mukadar ki baat kis ko keya mela
it basicly says that Allah u have given everyone what they needed but it depends on a person's own luck what they get. i know i am not a really gud translater....so plz forgive me.... :)
later dayz
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home