Relax ............ing
Well, it was a pretty good week. Wrapped up all the debugging that had gone in the past 2 weeks, getting innumerable "appreciating praises" from my manager for the efforts, code checked in with last minute checkins breaking so many things, extending the checkin slots and more checkins going in. So now I can relax until monday. (yey!!!! my new project starts then and this one is something that is going to be from scratch).
Back to printing out so many forms, filling them and and ............
I have been looking for a car also during the week days. Found a Hyundai accent, 2002 model with just 28K miles on it and the cost some 4K, I dont know if I have to go for that because it is a stick shift one and has just 2 doors. Also it is a Hyundai which seems to not have much resale value. Another one which I would like to check out is a Mazda which is a 1994 model and has 110K miles on it and price is around 3K. One more I saw is a Mzada with 68K and a 1998 model. Asking price comes to 4.4K. Let me see if I can get a good deal. My head is full of so many advices from various people regarding the cars in US. I never bothered to check them out and the terms like salvaged title, clean history, vin number, carfax etc were greek to me till yesterday.
Have a happy weekend guys.........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home