Saturday, November 13, 2004

Eid Mubarak.....

Days of fasting are over. The new crescent give rise to new days of hope. Muslims are expected to continue practising the lessons that they learned during the full month where they learned to control their desires. We are supposed to continue trying to be near to the supreme one with our actions in the months to come. It is a chance for getting close to the most gracious and most benevolent. It teaches the lessons to know the hunger of the poor and also sharing and being disciplined. May he accept all our deeeds and forgive us of our short comings and shower the human beings with all the blessings. May this earth be a peaceful place to live and let all the people be happy. Helloooo World, "Eid Mubarak"

I called my mom yesterday to know about the Eid preparations. This is the first time after I was born an Eid without me for her and for me the first one without her. I could feel it in her voice. Mom, I miss you a lot, I love you. Well, am becoming emotional, I guess.

I hope I can make it a wonderful Eid. I've promised my roomie of making Biriyani and we got all the stuff yesterday. I hope it comes out well. Going to the mosque is going to be a trouble. Maybe I need to bike till the mosque. I guess if I start maybe early on the bike I should be able to cover it and shouldnt be tough to do. K guys, Let me know how you all celebrated Eid & Diwali. and once more Eid mubarak to you all.


1 Comments:

At Mon Nov 15, 12:05:00 AM PST , Blogger NY said...

eid mubarak my friend. Just back from a heavy dinner at a friends house. And let us know the outcomes of the Biriyani.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home