Things are interesting
Things seem to be getting into shape. I've to put a bit more effort to the "beginning" I have made. I've been postponing my studies for quite some time now. I've put so many excuses like work pressure, no time etc to it more philosophically "body stronger than mind" concept. The truth is simply to put up as I am so much lazy in so many things. But now, I know I have to dust all of them off and be in proper shape with respect to each and everything.
I started going to Gym, its sort of regular now and started to get the kick again.
I started with my text books, I'm reviewing my courses now. Have to learn the Compiler Construction book first. Things look interesting since I'm able to relate the whole architecture of the compiler with respect to VCS (my bread and butter at my company). Also I can relate so many other products to different translation softwares that we have. The way we treate language extensions is one of the example that we make use of. Basically the idea is in a standard language use the comments or constructs that doesnt have meaning and prefix certain symbol to extend the language. We have been doing this as a standard practice in so many language extensions and have the front end translate that to the standard language helping the user with new constructs and possibly increasing the level of abstraction. So many things that I couldnt relate to when I was taking the course, seems to be visualizable now. Good going to myself. I want to continue this.
Now along with this I'll learn some networking concepts. This is something I have always wanted to do.
I want to continue like this and dont want to be involved in too much philosophical talks. Someday I would write down the principles I have laid out for my life and my philosophy. But now I think its the time to get going with whatever interests you..... and to make it short
"Life is only a dream, where the choice is given to you to have a good one or bad one".

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home