Sunday, April 24, 2005

Status update

As for every project there should be constant tracking of the projects. So here goes the updates regarding the Straightening project

1. Cleaning the house : This was the main activity of the weekend. Saturday was spend cleaning the bathroom, getting rid of the Mold and everything else. Now I dont feel like using the bathroom since it is so clean and I dont want to dirty it again. Sunday was spend in cleaning the kitchen and the living room. Whoa, everything is so neat and clean now. With respect to cleaning I was about to start it when my friend gave me the nicest advice. It was to get a Mexican Wife.

2. Car : Yes, atlast I got freedom in the US of A. I bought a Car. Will post the pics after I do a car wash and beautify it a bit.

3. Hair cut : I lost 3 pounds today after I lost my earnings to a cruel barber in Mathilda. He wanted to charge me 3 times the normal cost of hair cut. It is so nice a feeling when cool air touches stright on the head.

4. Tennis is what I'm planning to take up. Have to join a coaching class for that. The racquets are in place. I can serve ok, but I need to practise the shots and everything.

Meanwhile there was a major feast yesterday at etvs kitchen. Check out the new snaps there.
The guests where Daku and Anumod.

6 Comments:

At Sun Apr 24, 10:06:00 PM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oopsss ... missed out on the Etv kichen special !! :(( ... specially the PAYASAM !!!

 
At Mon Apr 25, 09:13:00 AM PDT , Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, i bet #if still has some payasam leftovers given the surplus he produced on saturday (-;

#if ey! thank you so much for the great & exquisite feast, after which, no meal quite matches an expectation!

but pray, what with the hair?!?

 
At Mon Apr 25, 06:34:00 PM PDT , Blogger neurohavoc said...

u lost the hair!!! why oh why!!!

 
At Mon Apr 25, 10:59:00 PM PDT , Blogger Asif said...

@Ghost Rider

Eda, these people told me you were out of station. I have Payasam left at home even now.

@Daku

Thanks for coming Daku.

@neurohavoc

With the hair, I simply cut it off. My head was weighing too much. Now I can move faster, I can jump higher and what not.

 
At Tue Apr 26, 05:59:00 AM PDT , Blogger Mridul said...

Man , all those things for a single feast ?!
Whatever be it - seeing all that delicious food has my mouth watering right now :)
Now , where does mom keep her delicacies .... :D

 
At Tue Apr 26, 07:08:00 AM PDT , Blogger Noufal said...

Hmm. Looking good. I think the long hair didn't suit you at all. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home