Sunday, May 08, 2005

Some thoughts

There are things that you have to face in the course of your life that teaches you so many lessons. Times when you are being tested with your decisions and even questions that arise regarding your existence. Mankind has always had his pretty small window through which he tried viewing the universe, which created his own world around him. In this narrow minded existence of him he is the supreme being and the centre of universe. This is the egotist's view of the world. Here his judgments and morality are just due to his interpretation of facts that he engulfs in his few seconds of existence in the time clock. The existential nature of his creator doesnt bother him much more often, for the creator existed only for achievement of things that were beyond his natural capacity of possession. The right and wrong and his morality depends on his above explained narrow opening to the outer world.

One of the most important problem that we had/have was/is the superiority that we think we possess due to the mere nationality, caste/race that we belong to. This is the most reprehensible thought that anybody can possess in a society. Most of the time this is due to the mere ignorance of his creator. If he tries to extend his wisdom a little bit, then he will understand the voidness of the superiority complex he has digested in. For I cannot understand any difference between a black or a white or an arab or a pakistani sitting in front of me. All of us pray to the same lord standing shoulder to shoulder begging for his mercy and love and we all face the same challenges that the Lord has given us in this world. So where am I superior? Is it in the amount of money that I possess or the worldy knowledge that I possess, for none of them I carry along with me when I return to my lord. So I do wonder where I'm superior or where another person of another origin is superior. This would be the befitting reply to all the racists from Prophet Muhammed(SAW)'s last sermon

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home