Thursday, October 14, 2004

Cutting the branches

Imagine when you first learned cycling. There was my elder brother and other brothers who were outside of the house doing their experiment on the cycle somebody left at home. I believe it was a relative;s cycle who came to visit our family. Now these guys slowly went outside and they started putting their hands on it. I as usual was inside watching TV and might be eating something too (You know, I was a fat chubby guy during those years and this is the secret). Then surprisingly I came out and saw that even my younger brother has done it. He was cycling a Big cycle, and to me it wasnt acceptable. Comon, I have to do that first atleast before he does that. So I quickly went out and told them to help me for that. My elder brother was supportive. But the second one is the one with whom I always used to fight with. we are of the same age. Anwyay I managed to get on to the cycle and you know how you learn it, They will first hold on the cycle, you get on to it, and then slowly you have to pedal it, and after sometime, they will leave their grips on the cycle one by one and there will be a stage when you will be ok balancing it on you own. But they were always supportive, that whenever I used to tilt to one side their hands used to hold it. So thats how you learn it and then when you are comfortable they wont even look at how you cycle. There on its left to you to understand about it and go forward.

Well, I think this phase is the initial learning phase even in life, and then you know when you are left on your own. Its how you deal with it. To be frank at the end of the day, I'm all alone and its left to me how I take it. It happened day before yesterday when I couldnt find my best friend who sits 2 cubes away from me, is not in the office. ya, its true that you dont come to know about these in this corporate world... and from their point its business. We all are supposed to be professionals. There is nothing called the humanitarian touch associated with it. Indeed it can affect you morally, but remember that it can happen even to you........, and the best lesson learned is, thats not the end of the world. Also it gives you the lesson that you shouldnt be too much attached to the things that are not eternal.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home