Apologies to self
I should apologize to myself for not updating on what has been happening. Maybe there is so much of work, or maybe I'm lazy, yes I know there can be so many reasons for not updating things. Well, its the middle of this week and so much and so many things have happened in the life.
The weekend was spend with a little bit of recitation of the Holy Quran. Atlast I'm trying to get something place. I've to stick more on that. It gives me kind of the kick that I need inside and get me into the real prospect of the world. I am a traveller in search of that divine power who is the most merciful, the most benevolent and one the most powerful and without comparisons. I want myself to be attached to it and I'm trying for that. No world or any of its creatures are equivalent to him, I submit myself to you, Lord!! I believe in you. You are the Only one. Please bless me and my fellow creatures and the whole world so that it turns beautiful and enigmatic. Please forgive me of the sins I commited, and please dont lead me astray. Oh Allah!! please put me in the right path. These thoughts just came out while I was praying. I think the whole concept of God, being the power that controls the world is ultimately the same. its to that God whom we all as human beings, belonging to any religion try to speak to. So I hate the hatred thats created in people in the name of religion.
My never ending streak to change my name in the I-94 system continues as of the week. I couldnt sleep for more than 4 hours on sunday as I had to wake up at 5:30. I went so early in the morning to visit the San Jose office, stood in a queue to know that the whole system has been replaced with a prior appointment, meet the officer system. The queue is just for emergency and I could get in by around 9:30 or so. Things turned out ugly since the I-94 correction cannot be done on the San Jose office and it has to be done in the San Francisco office. So the whole morning went without sleep and I was so tired when I reached the office around 11:00 a.m. I think the beaureaucracy and govt. offices are the same almost everywhere in every country. Whether it is India or the US its the same. Today I got my appointment to SFO office on Sep 13th.
I got my new Laptop, A Macho "Dell D800", with big screens. I cannot adjust its font size, and am having problems with the resolution. I think lots of people int the office have the same issue with the same model. Well, I like it anyway, except for the small letters. I had to run behind to get all the accessories for it. Maybe I should now try to get connection at home, Let me see about that. Also I've requested to get Linux installed on them. I always wanted to learn about the kernel and hopefully I can do that on this.
Now things are not so good on the driving side. The whole concept of driving has to be reversed in my mind and it seems to be tough. People are scared in this part of the country becoz I'm driving. The simple most mistake that I make is, I go to the wrong lane. Its time, I change myself to be accustomed to the Left Hand driving. I think these are the only things that are happening on my personal side. I seem to be too much drained on thoughts and seem to be putting on weight. I need to plan on my exercise schedule. Let me try to note it down. Here the apartment Gym has restricted no of equipments and my schedule as of now is kind of messed up. Right now I seem to be following this
1 day (Upper Body)
---------------
1. Jogging 20 Minutes
2. Stretching
3. Push Ups -- 15 * 3
4. Bench Press -- 15 * 3 (40 Lbs)
5. Dumb bell Fly's -- 15 * 3 (15 Lbs)
6. Inclined Dumb bell press -- 15*3 (15Lbs)
7. Alternate Biceps curl -- 15*3 (15 Lbs)
8. Hammer Curl -- 15*3 (15 Lbs)
2 day(Shoulders & Triceps)
--------------------
1. Jogging 20 Minutes
2. Stretching
3. Shoulder press
4. OverHead raise
5. I forgot the exact name
6. I forgot the exact name
7. Triceps extn
8. Triceps extn (both hands)
3 day (Cardio)
-----------
Jogging 20 minutes
Cycling 10 minutes
Stepper 10 minutes
4 day (back and legs)
---------------
1. Cycling 10 minutes
2. Stepper 10 minutes
3. Free Squats
4. Leg Curl
5. Leg extn
6. Hyper Extn
7. Lateral pull down
8. Bend Arm Rowing
Well, I read it in somewhere, Its good to have things started, That makes it a beginning. Hopefully it contiues.
I have this on my signature
"Love has a way of claiming and reclaiming those who deserve it the most"

2 Comments:
Apropos starting:
Whatever you do, or dream, begin it now.. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now. - Goethe
I'll borrow that as my signature for the time being. You know what, I started with my text books yesterday. Remember the CC bible, I started on with the first chapter.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home