Some thoughts at last
Well, there were inspiring days, when I was kind of streamed with lot of data, which bored almost everyone who heard them. I called it philosophy and they called it shit. Now I find there is hardly a trace of any thought or inspiration for me during the past few weeks. Maybe it happened after I landed in this part of the world. I can even see my eyes are clouded over by a layer and I seem to be looking through glasses. Also the bed I'm lying in the "luxurious" apartment I'm staying does lure my poor soul to enjoy them. But I remember saying to a friend that the day I start liking the apartment I'm staying, rather the day I would feel that I want one of those sort to live in, I should be dead. I simply dont enjoy it because it gives hardly a bit of pleasure to my soul. I find the woolen bed, the poshly and neatly kept room so luring of my carnal needs, it almost terrorizes me. These thoughts unconsiously keep me awake.
Hardly there has been anytime for me to meditate about anything. There is no free time. I seem to be in the office almost from morning 9:15 to evening 8:30. Yesterday it was a tough day with a 49Lakh line of verilog printing out an error message and the criticality of the issue forcing me into dwelling to the intricasies of the hacker's manual. Ultimately spending a day at it I could create a 20 Line test case and unfortunately I had to send it to somebody else. Well, there are areas which are forbidden for you to modify even in your own home. So its better somebody who knows the area to look at it. Well, that seems to be a pain since I wanted to crack it on my own as those are the only things that can keep me moving in this world.
I have also tried out 2 indian type of restaurants yesterday and today afternoon. The "Spice Hut" in Fair Oaks was really good. There was a $4.99 offer to choose 3 dishes and "Chicken Chettinad" started reminding my taste buds of all the chicken that my mom used to make. There were so much of curry and things leftover that I could carry it home and have it with some rice for dinner. I seem to be saving cash on dinners. Today we went to a Pakistani restaurant called HalB's on Bernado. The Biriyani was ok. Well, no biriyani can beat that my Grand mom used to cook for "Eid". I dont like the much renowed "Hyderabadi Biriyani". Those guys make it real "Hot". Well I can agree with making it spicey. But not hot. What is the point burning your stomach so much that you almost have to take a dessert to cool it of. "Biriyani's" are a separate topics to discuss about.
Also, I'm wondering whether I'm losing it off. Maybe a quick hibernation is necessary before I get off into my inspiring moods. Well, being lonely wouldnt give me good things, but you should have a calm mind to think of something good. Not when your project leader is on top of your head. Somehow I say to myself to like it, well, its the attitude of "Do justice to what you do". I dont like spending my time cheating anyone or anything.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home