Thursday, August 19, 2004

Confessions to my heart

I realized that I cant keep my promises going. I promised myself to blog everyday to keep on myself updated about the things I have been doing. Is it the boredom or is it your inability to keep your mind from defeating you. Well I dont know the answer. But there are some promises that I'm able to keep to myself. Maybe my priorities allows me to do so. Anyway I know I dont care about the language which I use to blog. I let my thoughts to go on freely to form the unstructured sentences. But the days have been fruitful in one sense because ultimately I could get rid of lot of feelings that was trying to grasp me and my mind, recklessly trying to show me of the human inability to surpass its feeling of "Love" and emotions. When you confess about it your mind becomes cool and calm.

What has been happening
-----------------------
Well, My work has started and projects have started. So many bugs have been marked for August end and new project for Sep 15. Yes, I have learned myself not to be worried about these happenings. Also I was thinking of having various kinds of food on the company's expense and try out different hotels. But ultimately I realised that you dont want to have those kind of food everyday which will increase the amount of fat in your body and it is seldom possible to gulp anything without an amount of fat. I went for swimming in the morning after a good breakfast eventhough I know that is not healthy to do that after a good breakfast. Also I started my real hobby of going to Gym. But the hibernation of 20 days made my body overcome my will and after a heavy workout yesterday I'm caught up with fever and temperature. I believe this helps in someway . It helped me to open up myself to my feeling and my heart on the net today.

Again the Social Security number, application for License etc are pending. Will have to go tomorrow to the Social security office. Would have a pretty good time tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home