Middle aged ?
I sit here waiting for the call to revolt
My chest is fattened by the idleness of my routines
To a future, that looks bleak, if I do not break out
They call it middle age crisis, yet I know of my youth
The blood in my veins, are still warm
Thriving for miles to go before I'm gone
Can the progeny live my dreams when I'm gone
That doesn't make sense, from what I know of life
The glorification of the lord is not only in the heavens
it is in the soul and it calls for action
Jihad doesn't happen when I sit here in the warmth of my cozy home
Millions are out there, waiting to be tended by my hands
Sacrifice also has the notion of serving
I call myself onto act for the destitute
In the name of God, who calls me to visit him when he is sick
I sure want to feed him when he is hungry
Wake up, get up, Oh, the youth of the land
In you are the dreams that are unfulfilled
return to the land, for we need your blood
I promise, Your sacrifice will not go wasted.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home