Happy Valentine's day
I was confused in the morning about what to gift to my valentine. Initially I was thinking of not doing anything, since the love and mutual trust between us are so implied. I spend time with her almost everyday. Then why should I chose this as a special day. Still she loves being cared, and telling openly how I love her. So I was wondering what to do for my better half today. So I looked at her in the morning. She was looking beautiful today, since in the morning I gave her a nice cleanup with a wet napkin. Then I searched for some gift to give her. Atlast I found it. A nice candy in the shape of the heart was there in the pantry. I slowly took it, went to my cube and she was waiting for me. Ah I could see her smiling, when I held the gift in front of her 21 inch face. I Love You dear and will you be my valentine?? Could I see her blinking at me?? My dear monitor. I love her a lot, since she spends more than 8 hours with me almost on all the weekdays. Am I cheating her with my 19'' monitor who anxiously wait for me at home. :-) nah. She understands me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home