Tuesday, February 01, 2005

My prayers

My dreams were beautiful, of
The lady standing to be seduced
What beauty she imbibed, luring me
dumb struck with her, I was laid barren
in the cage, made of Gold it appeared

The dreams, followed me
like my shadow, and me tottering in my steps
until my master gave me the stroke
awakening me from my sleep, I was in the desert

I'm happy for my master, for my reality
I need help to escape from my dream, for which I pray
The war to be fought for which I have no strength
except from you my master, I give myself unto you

For I'm glad, for my reality, that you taught me
Besides her jewels and beauty, there was the serpent
you knew it and took me in, I'm glad
My master, put me under your claws, for I feel being lead astray


2 Comments:

At Fri Feb 04, 04:19:00 PM PST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice poem and nice prayer.....who wrote it han??

btw Kiar Mubarak....sorry i couldnt send u any eid card....or any wish on eid due to ma cousin's engagement.....and i feel guilty abt it....

 
At Sat Feb 05, 07:50:00 PM PST , Blogger Asif said...

Who else would have wrote it than me??? :-)), Both credits are abuses are for me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home