UNKNOWN ASIF E T V
Beureaucracy has almost the similar way of function in all the parts of the world. I should believe that. The possibility of it having a common ancestor is the most logical reason. It sure will not be anything that is attained due to proximity. Rather the common hereditary is the one that should be attributed. I have never seen a pleasant face to that. I have to believe in this because I often used to wonder after going to various malls/shops here, when the cashier used to say, "Hi, How Are you doing today", and since I'm not used to these kinds of formal queries, my behavior used to be pathetic, I would say. But I think its really a good thing to talk to a strange person to start with and you feel really comfortable. I have been thinking a lot about these good things about the American ways, since we do not have/show these kind of formalities. But now I realise that its not true with all the institution. Now I have to understand that the Governments machinery is still the same old bored culture, where you treat your customer's or the common man with hostility. There is arrogance invloved in the way they talk. They think that they are the boss, Seldom they realize being seated in those kind of positions they are the most depenedent people on the public. They do not have any revenue except for the tax payers money. They have to understand that theirs is an organization where they create the necessity and they serve with a charge. People sitting in these institution should really understand what their actual position are. Unfortunately they are in an envious position as there is no competition involved and there is no fear of lay-offs.
Today in congruence with my condition in this part of the world, I got rechristened to "UNKNOWN ASIF E T V", where "UNKNOWN" is my first name.

2 Comments:
Asif, ROFL. but i am sorry. this is a major pain. however, there is something exotic to it. being an unknown entity has some mystery associated with it. are you able to change this title?
Probably the next time I go to India, I need to correct the mess on my passport and then go over the processes all over again. :-)
Anyway, As I'm, let me remain a mystery. Ya, I like mysteries even in the pieces of code that I daily work with
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home