Friday, October 22, 2004

A Change and reverting it back

This past week was an experimental week. I think trying to change your normal routine is not so easy and when you do that then you make so many important things that you fail to notice. I had this feeling that with Ramadhan I was not getting enough time at work and do all the stuff I wanted to do. I have cut down my Gym to just a 20 minute warming up routine, the reason that I had to fast. But I found that enough work wasnt getting done. So tried working in the night and have the sleep in the morning. This saw me going to the office at afternoon 12 and working till night 3 0'clock. But the interesting thing I observed was I wasnt able to concentrate. I cannot find the real reason for this. Maybe there is an important routine that executes in the body in a way, where things are programmed over time and its not easy to change it all of a sudden. I have to experiment with this.

Otherwise, things were pretty good during the week. The most important being having a new friend. I havent had a real Arab friend till now, and Thank God, now I have one. Arab's I have heard are heavily built, and my friend is so. I could have atleast had a match probably 3 years earlier, but not now. A really nice guy called Muhammed. So now, for past couple of days I have been breaking fast at his place. He had made me a "Middle east dish", some kind of beans smashed while it is boling, added with olive oil and some pastes, and creams. Seems its a normal break fast meal for them. It tasted good with those Arabian bread. Also I'm getting so much info about their culture and all. I'm emabarassed that I really dont know to prepare any of those so called "Kerala dishes". Perhaps I should try with Noufal's "Thari" stuff. Another weekend now and hopefully a good one. Mostly I should be at the office. Another good thing is my roomie has come. K I have to leave now...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home