A petition.
Nowadays I see that I do not have lot of time on hand. So that explains the reason why I havent had a dose during the last week. Also have been trying to stay away from it after I read an article in the San Jose Mercury news about bloggers and the addiction of blogging. There was news regarding some "loser" bloggers, and some winners. The news regarding a guy I guess who had been blogging about his relation with his GF and her reactions to his so called artistic creation of posts, pissing her of was scary. Then a guy who had made almost 375K dollars during the last year blogging on politics was inspiring. He spent almost 17 hours per day blogging (ha ha), still I guess it was worth it comparing the fact that I spend 10 hours a day in front of the dumb computer.
I think considering the fact that we bloggers are so much busy, an extra day should be added to the week for blogging. Say cut of 3 hours per day and make it 21 hour days and make it 8 days a week. Give 3 days off. This would give me hopefully some time. I dont know what happens to the weekends. Come friday, Whoa, its a weekend. and before you relax it is monday. Damn it. So I call all the bloggers to send out a petition, to change the whole system of 7 days week. First let us start of it with America. and other countries will follow on Uncle Sam.
On a different note, night life at San Francisco is pretty interesting. The children of the dark can be seen wandering through the streets of San Francisco, most of them drunk, enjoying out life. Even though San Francisco as I heard is the Gay capital, I could see that there were people of the opposite sex also wandering freely in the night. The lady completely drunk wanted to know if we guys drink a lot. Long queues can be seen in front of night clubs, especially if it is a saturday night. This was the first time I had been in San Francisco at those odd hours of midnight. Pretty interesting though. Also I saw an artist who made interesting pieces of art using some color sprays at pier 39. The way he created those paintings were interesting. He could do each of them with so much agility that made me think how much time I had taken to draw those organ systems in my biology class. This guy was so much talented and it was an example of a master at work.
Well busier days ahead. It is time to sign off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home